Yesterday was a yummy day #NationalIceCreamDay, so i wanted to do some, as you already guessed i love matcha, and it’s a powerful antioxidant, full of vitamins, so i don’t feel so guilty to indulge my self with this healthy homemade icecream.
This easy and delicious recipe it’s from the teashop were i buy it, that gives free matcha workshop, were you can taste and learn a lot
Time: 20 min Portions: 4 – 6
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup of cream
- 2 egg yolk
- 5 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of matcha
- Optional: sweetened condensed milk
- Heat the milk, dissolve the matcha and set aside.
- In a bowl beat the yolks with the sugar.
- Add the milk (and the scm) little by little.
- Heat slowly and removing until it thicken a bit.
- Cool down in a bowl with cold water.
- Beat the cream an add it carefully.
- Take it to the freeze and remove it from time to time to prevent the formation of crystals.
- Enjoy it.