Gazpacho won the poll on twitter, so here it is.
How are you standing this temperatures? With swimming pool and ice creams i bet :p Here it’s an easy cold vegetable soup that will you help to manage the heatwaves and it’s healthy and delicious. This is one of my favorites, for dinner when you arrive home after a work day exhausted because of the heat and you aren’t really hungry and either want to cook.
Today i bring you the traditional recipe, the are different variations, you can find it with fruits like strawberry and watermelon, or like salmorejo, that it’s so popular that has it’s own name, but that’s for another day.
Time: 15 min Portions: 1L 4 cups
- 1 kg ripe tomatoes 🍅
- 1 green pepper
- half cucumber
- 1 spring onion or half an onion
- 1 slice of bread ( optional) 🍞
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp of salt
- Wash the vegetables and cut into chunks.
- With a cook robot or a beater grind it until you have an even mix.
- Now add the vinegar, oil and salt so you can taste to point you like it
- You can add the bread to the mix or not depending on the consistency you like, the calories you want and the intolerance you have.
- Cool down in the fridge.
- Enjoy it