Cocoa and matcha, what a beautiful and yummy combination. Today i bring you this delicious brioche for your breakfast… ohhh and Happy Chocolate Day 😋
Time: 3 h Portions: 6
- 2, 1/4 cups or 300 gr of flour
- 3/4 cups or 190 ml of milk
- 1/4 cup or 50 gr of melted butter
- 1/2 cup or 60 gr of powder sugar
- 1 tbsp or 7 gr of raising powder
- 1 tbsp matcha
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- a pinch of salt
- In a bowl mix the flour with the sugar, salt and the raising powder.
- Then add the butter and the milk and mix it until it’s even
- Divide in three
- Add to one of them the cocoa powder and to another the matcha and mix it until it’s even.
- Set aside for 1.30 h so the dough has time to rise
- With a rolling pin stretch the dough and make 3 cylinders in order to make a braid
- Let it rest for 30 min more
- Bake at 180 C / 356 F for 40 min, previously paint with milk
- Enjoy it with a cup of coffee or tea.