Hi there, i know it’s been a while from the last post… But now the summer is near i’ll have more time for cooking and writing 🙆 I promise you new yummy recipes 😉
And what’s better for this hot days, that you arrive home sweat and tired, you are not really hungry and have to prepare the meal. Salad is the solution, with some basic lettuces and different toppings you can eat healthy, fresh and nourishing. This is one of my favs, colorful, delicious and not a boring typical salad.
Time: 20 min Portions: 2
- Half Roman lettuce 🍃
- Half escarole 🍃
- 150g of diced bacon 🐖
- 80g of laminated mushrooms 🍄
- 100g of strawberries 🍓
For the honey-mustard vinaigrette
- 1tsp mustard
- 1tbsp honey 🍯
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- Wash and chop the escarole and lettuce you can buy it already done, in order to save time.
- Fry the bacon, while you can chop the mushrooms.
- Set the bacon aside and let it cool a bit, then clean and dice the strawberries.
- In a small cup dissolve the mustard in the honey and then add the oil and mix it until even.
- In a salad bowl mix all the ingredients with a pinch of salt and pour the dressing on.
- Enjoy it 🍽 😋