Step up your game with this fluffy, delicious and healthy bundtcake. The matcha (green tea powder) will provide you vitamins and antioxidants, a beautiful green color and a delicate tea flavor.
Time: 60 min Portions: 12-14
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tbsp matcha
- 1 cup melt butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 75 g white chocolate
- 50 g black chocolate
- some nuts
- Preheat the oven at 175 C and prepare the buttermilk in case you can’t buy it.
- Beat the butter with the sugar and the eggs one by one.
- Add the buttermilk and let it ret a couple of minutes.
- While in a bowl mix the dry ingredients.
- Slowly pour the first bowl into the second one.
- Beat it until you have an even mix.
- Grease the mold and pour the mix in.
- Bake for 35-40 min.
- While it’s baking you can melt both chocolates.
- Let the bundtcake cool down before sprinkling the chocolates
- Enjoy it.