Happy Christmas and holidays!!! Hope you are enjoying them with your family and friends. 🎄🎅
I know at this time of the year you will spend more hours in the kitchen. Today i brought you a delicious meal, the oven will do all the hard work for you, so you can sit down, chat and keep up with your friends.
Time: 1h Proportions: 4
- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 portions of salmon, you can do it with the leftovers baked salmon
- 250g or 1cup cream cheese, i use the 0% fat
- Some spring onion finely chopped
- Salt & pepper, oil, lemon.
- I bake the potatoes in half it’s faster, but they have better texture if you bake them whole. Put them with salt & pepper and oil or butter. If you are doing them in half 30-40 min if you’re cooking them whole 60-75min
- While they are baking you can chopped the spring onion and beat the cream cheese with some lemon juice.
- In the last 10 min of the potatoes, bake the salmon.
- Set the salmon aside until it cools down.
- Flake the salmon and pour into the spring-onion/cream-cheese mix
- Serve the potatoe with butter and top it with the scrumptious mix
- Enjoy it 😋