To continue with delicious fall meals, today milk cap mushrooms stew… Absolutely rich, healthy and luxurious.
Time: 1h Portions: 4-6
- 300gr milk cap 🍄
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 3 big potatoes
- 1 l of chicken stock i rather prefer veggie stock, but it’s up to you.
- 1 glass of white wine.
- 3 leafs of basil for the stock
- 1 tbp spanish sweet paprika
- salt & pepper, olive oil
- Clean really carefully the milk cap mushrooms with a wet cloth and cut them into pieces
- Poached the onion and then add mushrooms. Cook for 5 min, and in the last moment add the spices and the glass of wine.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into chunks. Chopped the peppers.
- In a pot, heat the stock, and when it’s boiling add everything.
- Optional: add a chorizo.
- Cook it for 30 min
- Enjoy it 😋