Autumn!! 🍃🍂🍁 totally in love with this season, the golden light, the colors of the trees, the rainy days to cuddle in bed… and obviously food :p There are so many delicious and luxurious ingredients in fall. Pumpkin, mushrooms, truffles, chestnut and which i bring you today delicate and stunning asparagus.
Hope you have the luck to put your boots on and take a long stroll into the forest and find this precious little ones.
I brought you the easy and quick recipe, but there are some different reinterpretations, with shrimps or ham… So you can let your imagination go wild and create a new variation.
Time: 30 min Portions: 4
- 2 bunch of asparagus
- Half onion
- 5 eggs
- 100ml cream
- salt, pepper, oil and fresh parsley
- Here is my tip for preparing asparagus: this specially when you buy them, they are not fresh and they tend to get hard and chewy. So one by one bend them and they’ll break apart in the perfect point.
- Cut the into the middle length ways and then chopped them
- Cut the onion into strips and poached it.
- Add the asparagus and while you’re cooking (for 10 min) them you can do the scrambled eggs in another pan.
- Scrambled eggs: in a bowl beat the eggs with the cream, salt, pepper and finely chopped parsley. Then in a hot pan, melt some butter , and cook slowly the mix until you like it.
- Add the asparagus to the scrambled eggs.
- Serve with a toast and enjoy it