This is one of my star recipes 🌟😃 It’s absolutely delicious, scrumptious and light. It’s easier than you think, it just takes some time but believe me the result it’s absolutely worth it and it taste a billion times better than the frozen ones. Give it a try and you will fall in love, like garfield, promised 😜🐈
Time: 60-90 min Portions: 6-8
- 2 zucchini chopped in dices
- 1 eggplant chopped in dices
- half of a red pepper in dices
- 2 medium carrots
- 2-3 branches of celery
- 1 small sweet onion
- 500gr minced beef
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 bag of fresh pasta lasagana sheets (i rather prefer fresh, it taste better and you don’t have to soak in water, i like Giovanni Rana brand.
- salt, pepper, cumin and olive oil.
- grated parmesan cheese
- For bechamel: 1 tbsp butter, 4 of flour, 1 litre of whole milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Chopped the zucchini, the eggplant and the pepper into dices and stir-fry them slowly.
- While you’re frying them you can chopped very finely with a food processer better the onion, the carrots and the celery.
- Set aside the veegies and add the the onion, the carrots and the celery when it’s poached add the beef and spice it up.
- When it’s cooked set aside with the veggies and add the tomato sauce.
- Now you can do the bechamel, if you haven’t got time, you can buy it.
- In an oven tray build the lasagne. First the sheet of pasta, then the mix of veggies and beef and then the bechamel. Repeat this for every floor, i usually put two floors, but depends on how adventerous is the architect in you 🏛😜 The last floor just put the bechamel and the cheese.
- Cook int the oven at 160 C ( 320 F) for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy it 😋