An easy and yummy classic!!! But for reaching that light and silky point, you’ve got to learn some tricks. Just for keeping simple, I bought the tortellini and another day i’ll post a making pasta recipe 😛
Time : 30 min Portions: 4
- 4 handful of fussili ( Agnesi or barilla are the best brands)
- 1 pack – 125gr of chopped bacon ( want to go healthy? substitute with turkey 😉 )
- 1 cup – 200 ml of light cream
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese ( if you choose 0% cream cheese, buy a good brand, like Philadelphia, otherwise it’ll taste like butter)
- 2 medium eggs
- grated parmesan
- Vegetable oil, water and salt
- Boil salt water.
- Cook the pasta for 8-10 min, depending if you “al dente” or soft.
- While it’s cooking you can fry the bacon.
- Drain the water.
- Add the cream and theggs and cook very gently for a few minutes, at very low heat.
- Turn off the heat and add the cream cheese and the bacon.
- Remove until it melts.
- Plate it with grated parmesan.
- Enjoy it XD