Happy Mother’s Day!!! Hope you have had a wonderful day and you enjoyed a delicious meal with your loved ones. I was thinking this week about which recipe should i make for my mother and in the last minute she told me she’d love to eat a Boletus’ risotto, even though now it’s not the time for mushrooms, you can find them dehydrated at a good price. It’s a delicious, luxury and elegant idea and acompanying with good white wine it’s pretty perfect. This plate maybe it’s a bit difficult and you have to give some tries to nailed it, but don’t worry for helping you, here it’s a Jamie’s Oliver video
Time: 4o min Portions: 5-6
- 200 gr – 1 cup arborio o carnaroli 🍚
- 2 branches of a celery
- 1 white onion
- 40-50 gr dry boletus
- 1 litre of a vegetable broth
- 125 gr of butter
- 75-100 gr grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup – 200 ml of a gorgeous white wine.
- vegetable oil and parsley
- Optional: top with fresh stir-fry 🍄
- Stir-fry the celery and the onion, until it’s translucent.
- While heat the broth, and set a cup aside.
- Put in the cup the boletus, so they rehydrate.
- Add the rice to the pan (my trick for rice)
- Then pour in the wine and let it evaporate. You can chop the boletus in this few minutes.
- Now you can little by little the broth, add also the boletus.
- When the rice is nearly done, add the butter and the cheese, let it melt.
- Now plate it up, and you can decorate with parsley and top with mushrooms if you like.
- Enjoy this stunning risotto paring it with a white stunning wine XD