Today, Mexican!!! Everyone loves fajitas and between the more famous two styles, i rather prefer the 🐔 one. But if 🐮 it’s more your type, accompany with green peppers and spiced 🍅 sauce… Ta-daah! you’ve got a yummy 🐴 fajita.
Time: 60 min Portions: 10 fajitas
- 1 breast of chicken 🐔
- 1 big red pepper
- 1 small yellow pepper
- 1 big green pepper
- 1 jar of spice 🍅 sauce for fajitas (i usually buy Old el Paso brand)
- Spices: Garlic, oregano, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Oil for stir-frying.
- Preheat a large pan and cut the breast into strips.
- Spice up the chicken and set aside.
- Cut the peppers into stryps and stir-fry them.
- Heat the tortillas.
- Put together the fajita, be careful, don’t put much sauce!!
- Enjoy it.