I love this tapa, it’s so easy (you wont believe it) and seems complex and luxurious, that you’ll look like a real modern chef 😛 So it’s pretty perfect for a inviting friends to dinner… and most important of all it’s absolutely delicious. Of course depends on you if you want to be a real luxury or not. I did the cheap version, with fake elvers and the result it’s also stunning and yummy 😉 and I only spend 3€ !!!! at Aldi
Time: 20 min Portions: 4
- 1 sheet of pastry
- 200 gr elver (1pack)
- 4 quails’ eggs
- Vegetable oil, 1 garlic in fine slices, 1 tsp of cayenne and thyme.
- Preheat the oven at 180 C ( 356 F)
- Divide the pastry in 4 and make a round pastry dough and bake it for 10 min or until brown.
- While it’s cooking, preheat a pan.
- Stir-fry the garlic, be careful, don’t burn it!! And add the elvers and the cayenne cook them for 5 min.
- Set aside, and fry for eggs, be careful they are really small and fragile. Open them with a knife so the shell doesn’t land in your pan.
- Take the pastry out and let it rest a bit.
- Now plate up and decorate with thyme.
- Enjoy it! You earned it Super Chef XD