I love this dish, so rich in flavors and light and healthy at the same time. You won’t believe how is easy it is and how delicious.
Time: 30 minutes Portions: 4-5
- 2 bags – 250 gr – 1 cup Couscous. I love this brand Tipiak, because of the spices.
- 1 cup – 250 ml water.
- 1 tbsp butter.
- 1 zucchini or courgette.
- 2 shallots
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper ( I rather prefer it than green)
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 eggplant
- Optional: already cooked artichokes
- Olive oil
- Sweetened Greek Yogurt
- Cut the veggies into dices.
- Heat the pan and stir-fry them. Be patient 😉
- Heat the water.
- In a serving bowl pour in the couscous with the water and cover with a film for five minutes. When it’s done add the butter and remove.
- Mix with the veggies and top with yogurt.
- Enjoy it 🙂