This is a healthy, delicious and balanced meal. You’ve got all in one plate, the protein, the carbs and the legumes… also if you like (as I love) you can top rice with yogurt, so even you have dairy milk. Really complete and absolutely yummy.
If you are filleting the salmon here is a cheating video, that’s absolutely food porn Gordon Ramsay filleting a Salmon
Time: 45 – 60 min (+ 20 min peeling the beans) Portions: 5
- 5 Salmon portions
- Vegetable oil, water, table salt (rice) and sea salt (salmon)
- 200 gr – 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 bag – 400 gr of frozen broad beans, I buy Findus
- Fresh dill.
- Optional: 1 – 2 Greek sweetened yogurt
- Take the water to boiling and cook the beans. Set aside, so they cool down and you don’t scald your own hands
- While you can cook the rice. Here I let you my tricks
- Have patience to peel the beans
- Mix the rice with the beans and the dill
- Cook the salmon
- Serve and top with yogurt
- Healthy and delicious 🙂