My friend Alexandra is also a Pharmacist and when we were at College 🏫 we used to do #SharingFoodLunches with other friends and it was funny , delicious and we learnt new recipes. She always brought her sweet tiramisu as our dessert 😀
So the other day, she drop by, and I told her about my blog and that I always want to know how to do her scrumptious tiramisu 😉 She was happy to help me, so here is her recipe.
I also share with you a cheating video of Jamie’s Oliver channel.
Time: 20 min (48 h to settle in the fridge) Portions: 6
- 300 gr – Finger ladies
- 75 ml – 1/4 cup Amaretto liquor
- 125 ml – cold coffee
- 2 yolk eggs
- 100 gr sugar – 1/2 cup
- 250 ml – 1 cup heavy cream
- 500 gr – 2 1/2 cups Mascarpone
- 30 gr – 1/4 unsweetened powder cocoa
- Make the coffee and let it cool down.
- In a bowl or a serving tray, put the finger ladies.
- Add the liquor to the coffee and pour into the finger ladies.
- In another bowl, separate the yolks from whites. Add to the yolks the sugar and whip it.
- Add to this bowl, the cream and the mascarpone and whip it until it’s even.
- Add the second bowl to the first one.
- Let it settle down, at least for 12 h, but it will be perfect in 48h.
- Add the cocoa powder before serving.
- Enjoy it 😋🍮