This is another typical Spanish Tapa. It’s tasty, yummy and easy.
Time: 30 min Portions: 4-5
- 4 medium size potatoes 🍠
- 300 gr of Lacon 🐷 (it’s like smoked York ham)
- 5 gr – 1 tsp Spanish sweet paprika.
- 2 gr – half of tsp sea salt
- 15 ml – 1 tbsp olive oil
- table salt
- water for boling
- oil for stir-fry
- Take the water with the regular salt to boiling.
- Peel the 🍠 and cut them into slices, a finger thick.
- Boil them for 15 – 20 minutes or until they are cook.
- Heat a pan, and stir-fry the lacon.
- Then drained the potatoes and stir-fry them to the crispy-brown point.
- In a little cup mix the marine salt, the sweet paprika and the olive oil.
- Put in a large serving plate the potatoes and sprinkle the mix on it and then put the lacon.
- Serve while it’s hot and enjoy it 😋