Yesterday, my friend and i were thinking what we could do for teatime, that was quick, because we don’t have much time. And my friend come with the idea of trying these beautiful palmiers 🙂 I can’t believe how easy they are, and you can add your personal twist 😉 Ours is Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Palmiers.
I realized latter that i should have take photos of the process, so it would be easier to understand it. But as always, Pinterest save me 😛 and i am sharing with you cheating picture from it.
Time: 20 minutes Portions: 15 palmiers
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, be sure that you buy the rectangular one (not the round)
- 100 gr – 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- 4 tbsp cinnamon.
- Preheat the oven at 190 C (374 F).
- Crush the sugar in a mortar and blend it with the cinnamon.
- Now, on an oven-sheet sprinkle the mix s/c and extend the puff pastry.
- Spread more s/c mix on it and bend it to the middle. (Look at the pic)
- Repeat the step 4 two times more. (Look at the pic)
- Cut it like one finger thickness.
- Bake it for 10-14 minutes. Remember to turn the around the last minutes.
- Optional: decorate it with powder sugar.
- Enjoy it