How delicious is Indian cuisine? I’m always trying to learn more about that whole complex gastronomy world of spices.
Here i share with you an easy one 🙂 I usually buy the curry sauce, because it takes hours to make a good one and lots of different spices, that sometimes aren’t easy to find and also are expensive. I love the PATAK’S brand, they have all types of curry and the flavor it’s so authentic that it’s not worth it to expend the time and money to do it yourself. I’ve visited other countries, and you can find it in most of them in any supermarket. Give it a try and let me know if you like it 😉
And you can’t miss the absolutely yummy naan bread with it.
Time: 30 min Portions: 4
- 1 chicken breast 🐔 cut into big dices
- 1 jar Mild curry Patak’s
- 180 gr – 1 cup Basmati or Thai 🍚
- 1 – 2 Greek Yogurt or coconut cream, as you wish
- 15 gr – 1 tsp salt (for the chicken and rice)
- 15 ml – vegetable oil (for frying the chicken)
- Water or coconut milk for the rice, depends on your taste.
- Optional: fresh coriander.
- DON’T MISS the naan bread
- First of all do the dough naan bread and while boil the water for the rice.
- Cook the rice (trick), remember the rule 1🍚 3💦
- Preheat a large pan and cut the chicken into big dices.
- Salt the chiken and stir-fry it, but let it finnish cooking in the sauce.
- Add the mild curry sauce.
- Bake the naan bread
- Serve in a bowl the rice, and the chicken and finnish it with coriander and greek yogurt.
- Enjoy it 😋