Indian cuisine, it’s so delicious and flavorful, and for dip in those scrumptious plates you don’t need 🍴, you need the most amazing and tasty Naan 🍞 . It’s so light and rich that i could eat it almost everyday, for the rest of my life.
There a difference between some recipes, this one it’s easy and yummy i hope you love it… Also i share with you this link, where you can see how are they traditionally done in the Tandoor oven. Believe me it’s worth watching
Time: 20 min Portions: 4
- 185 gr – 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 greek yogurt
- 100 ml – 1/2 cup water
- 5gr – 1tsp salt
- 2 drops of sesame oil
- spring onions
- Mix in a bowl the flour the salt and the sesame oil (you can also add powder garlic)
- Add the greek yogurt until it’s smooth.
- Knead the dough with your hands and divided in ten portions.
- Preheat a big pan with 1 dsp of butter.
- Stretch every piece of dough with a rolling pin.
- Bake them in the pan, don’t bake more than two at time.
- First one side and don flip it until you see that beautiful bubbles.
- Finnish them with chopped spring onions an powder garlic (sometimes i also add parsley)
- Enjoy it 😏