Pizza dough it’s a really yummy MUST KNOW. Here is a hilarious cheating video
Time: 2h Portions: 2 pizzas
- 375 gr – 3 cups flour. I usually buy a special pizza flour, because the yeast that already has, it’ s a really good one.
- 14 gr – 1 tbsp yeast, depending on which flour you use.
- 250ml – 1 cup of water
- 5 gr – 1tsp Salt
- Oregano and basil
- olive oil
- 5 gr- 1 tsp sugar
- In a bowl mix the flour, the baking powder, the salt, the sugar, the oregano and the basil.
- Add some drops of olive oil and mix it.
- Add the water, if it’s possible hot so it wakes up the yeast and mix until it’s smooth.
- I usually put it near a heater so grows faster and cover with a cloth never with a film, because the water will condensate and drop in the dough, and the cloth absorbs the water.
- Rest from 1-2h.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C – 356 F
- Now, your dough is ready, knead it on a clean table with some flour, with your hands.
- Divide it in two and stretch them with the rolling pin.
- Add your ingredients and bake them for 10-12 min.