Love Fridays 😉 and having fun doing pizza with my family it’s pretty perfect 🙂 For me pizza it’s a MUST KNOW a yummy know because there are so many ways to prepare and all are absolutely mouthwatering… I usually do two and are zucchini or courgette and goat cheese with caramelized onion.
Time: 60 min (2h resting the dough) Portions: 2 pizzas
- 375 gr – 3 cups flour. I usually buy a special pizza flour, because the yeast that already has, it’ s a really good one.
- 14 gr – 1 tbsp yeast, depending on which flour you use.
- 250ml – 1 cup of water
- 5 gr – 1tsp Salt
- Oregano and basil
- olive oil
- 5 gr- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp of tomato sauce
- 2 burratas mozzarella
- 1 zucchini
- goat cheese. I usually put 2 medallions, but depends on your taste
- 1 onion
- In a bowl mix the flour, the baking powder, the salt, the sugar, the oregano and the basil.
- Add some drops of olive oil and mix it.
- Add the water, if it’s possible hot so it wakes up the yeast and mix until it’s smooth.
- I usually put it near a heater so grows faster and cover with a cloth never with a film, because the water will condensate and drop in the dough, and the cloth absorbs the water.
- Rest from 1-2h
- While it’s resting you can cut the zucchini into dices (it will be juicer than into slices) and stir-fry it.
- Also you can chopped and caramelized the onion.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C – 356 F
- Now, your dough is ready stretch it in a clean table with some flour, with your hands.
- Divide it in two and stretch them with the rolling pin.
- Put on the tomato sauce and the mozzarella, never cut it, always with your hands (like any Italian would do it)
- Put the rest of ingredients to each one and bake them for 10 – 12 min
- Enjoy your pizza night in family or with your friends 😉