One of the scariest nightmares of a chef, it’s after all the care and effort you put in a plate, you’re going to taste the meat and it’s raw or dried… How to prevent it?
First of all, learn a little bit more about:
- Which type of meat are you going to cook
- Which cut, are you cooking
- Which techniques and methods are you going to use
So, now you can settle an appropriate time cooking. And if you are doing more than one thing at a time (like me :p), set an alarm clock so you don’t forget it.
I put you, a cheating sheet, so it’s easier ;p
My tricks, for a juicy meat are:
- If it’s beef 🐮 you’ve got to let it rest a bit. For resting add a dsp of oil or herb butter.
- If it’s chicken 🐔 (even pork 🐷) in the last minute of cooking add half of lemon or lime juice (depends of the style recipe) and it will caramelized.