There is something funny and yummy about eating food with your fingers. I love Mexican food, spicy, delicious and so many intense flavors in just one plate. 😋
Today is the turn, for Tacos! Hurray!! They can be made so many different ways… But i thought to start with a basic and easy one, Chicken tacos
Time: 30 min Portions: 1o tacos
- 1 breast of chicken 🐔
- 125gr – 1 cup of two blend grated cheese. I normally use cheedar and gouda
- Tomato sauce for tacos, i prefer to buy it, you save a lot of time, and it’s difficult to do it at home.
- 1 bag of tortillas tacos’ (10)
- 1 cup of chopped lettuce (optional)
- Spices: Garlic, oregano, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Oil for stir-frying the chicken
For guacamole (depends on how expensive are the ripe avocados in the moment, sometimes is cheaper to buy the sauce):
- A ripe avocado
- 25 gr – 1/4 cup finely chopped of a red onion
- 1 lime
- 1 dsp of olive oil
- Some leaves of Coriander
- Cut the chicken breast into dices, not big because it has to comfortable fit in your tortilla.
- Spice it up.
- Stir-fry it (always juicy trick)
- While you’re stir-frying it, you can finely chopped the onion and the coriander and mash the avocado. Mix it until it’s smooth. Add salt, 1 dsp olive oil and half of a lime juice and mix it.
- Heat the tortillas in a very hot pan.
Now it’s the funny moment, when you put together your taco:
- Tomato sauce
And now the explosion of flavors in your mouth!! Enjoy it