It’s a little bit late for San Valentines, I know. But you can use it for any especial occasion, for him or her. It’ll be a sweet surprise 😍 Kids will also enjoy this lovable bears 🍪 ❤🐻
Time : 45 min Portions: 50 🍪
The cookies dough, it’s the classic dough for Dutch cookies
- 100 gr butter – 1/2 cup
- 125 gr sugar – 1/2 cup
- 250 gr plain flour – 2 cup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp milk
- 🍫 💕 (you can buy them, in any supermarket)
- Preheat the oven at 180 C – 356 F
- In a bowl mix the sugar, the butter and the eggs.
- Then little by little add the flour with baking powder, and last the milk, until it is uniform.
- Stretch the dough out with the rolling pin.
- Cut the dough with the teddy bear cutter.
- Bake the for 10-14 minutes (depending on your oven).
- Let them cool down and decorate them with the heart chocolates.
- Surprise him or her. 😉