This recipe, is from my friend Erika. It’s a healthy dessert and your friends and family will be surprise at how stunning it looks.
Time: 40 min Portions: 6
- 🍏 marmalade ( you substitute with any one you want)
- 2 🍎
- 1 Lemon
- Powder sugar
- Preheat the oven at 170 C ( 338 F).
- Extend the pastry and divide it in 6 portions (rectangles).
- Peel and cut the apples in slim slices.
- Put them in a bowl with water and a half a lemon and heat it in the microwave for 2-3 min, so it is soften.
- With a brush put in the center of each rectangle a bit of marmalade and then the apple slices.
- Then bend the pastry and roll it, you can see in the photo how is it done.
- Place every flower in a cupcake space of the cupcake tray.
- Bake it for 20 min.
- Decorate with powder sugar and enjoy. 🙂